When it comes to computer hardware, Dell is among the biggest names in the industry today. Whether it is laptops, personal computers or printers, they have some of the best sales figures in the world. Dell printers especially are the most popular and are used by millions of customers in different countries. These printers come in different designs and sizes. They have both, all-in-one to and user-specific devices. So it does not matter if you are using the printer at home for personal use or if you have it installed in the office, Dell printers are designed to meet your every need. Below you will find a brief description of the features and common issues Dell printer users face. If you feel you need more information you can always contact Dell Printer Customer Service Team. They will be happy to help you with all the information you may be looking for
Advance Features of Dell Printers
Almost each and every model of Dell Printer is equipped with some unique features. It is this uniqueness and innovation that makes Dell the preferred choice for millions of customers. Using the feedback they receive from their customer Dell makes changes and updates their products to give their customers the best printing experience they could hope for. Some of these amazing features are listed below
- Can be used for colored as well as black and white printing
- Dell printers have ample storage & sharing space
- Advanced security features help you protect sensitive data
- You can print on the go thanks to Dell Mobile Print application
- Dell Wi-Fi installers allow you to set up your network easily
Common Issues in Dell Printers
Even though Dell printers have so many wonderful traits the products are not completely error-free. Like with all electronic gadgets, over time customers may witness some malfunctions. These errors depend on different factors including usage, hardware model, software corruption etc. Here are some of the common issues customers have seen:
- Unable to connect Dell printer with your PC
- Installation and un-installation related issues
- The problem of compatibility of the Dell Printer and the system
- Cannot find Dell printer driver
- Dell printer ink and cartridge issue
- Scanner not detected
- Resolve Printer Spooler Error
- Low-Quality print output
- Navigate to the ‘Control panel’ on your computer and search for the option ‘Device and printers’. Click on the option to ‘Add a printer’
- Select the ‘Add a printer’ option and proceed to enter the required IP address or the name of the host.
- When you see the prompt click on ‘Have disk’ and search for the extracted file and open it
- You will be asked to provide the changes required
- When the install window appears, click ‘ok’
If for some reason you are unable to complete the installation you can call the Dell customer support number to speak to their technicians
- First, you will need to use a USB cable to connect the printer and the computer
- Once the connection is secure, go to the ‘Start’ button
- Search for ‘Files and Folders’ using the search feature
- Go to the ‘All files and folders’ button and search for the UAN folder
- Then go to the ‘System Utility’ folder inside the UAN folder
- Then you just have to search for the ‘Reset Dell printer’ icon and simply click on it
Whenever you are faced with any error or common issues with Dell printers you can try this method and reset the default settings to solve the problem. And even if the problem is not resolved you can contact the support staff for help
- Before using the printer the first thing you should do is connect the Mac to your wireless network.
- Once your Mac is connected you need to turn on the wireless printer and connect it to the Mac.
- When this is done go to the ‘wireless printer’ option and activate the printer network.
- Now you can set up the printer on the Mac and install the driver.
- Give the command to print a test sheet to check if the connection is good.
It is very important to connect the printer properly otherwise it will slow down your work. If you have any issue while installing the printer driver call the Dell Contact Number anytime.
- Go to the device manager and select the printer you want to update.
- Right-click the printer name and select ‘update driver’.
- Wait for the system to track available updates and simply follow the instructions to install the update.
In case the updates are still not installed you can speak to a printer technician by calling the Dell customer support number mentioned on the website.