How to fix the issue of Dell Printer,computer and laptop
Fix if Dell Computer / Laptop Running Slow?
To fix the issue of Dell computer running slow, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to ‘settings’ on your windows.
- Select ‘update and security’ and under this click ‘recovery’.
- And under ‘advanced startup’ select ‘restart now’.
- After the PC restarts, select 4 or press F4.
These steps will initiate safe mode and your computer will start normally. For more technical assistance you can call Dell Computer technical support number to avail professional help to assist you with your issues and queries and provide instant solution.
How to Install Dell Printer ?
Original URL: Dell Printer Contact Number
Setting up your new Dell printer is quite simple. You can follow instructions given below to know how to install your Dell printer:
- Navigate to the ‘Control panel’ on your computer and search for the option ‘Device and printers’. Click on the option to ‘Add a printer’
- Select the ‘Add a printer’ option and proceed to enter the required IP address or the name of the host.
- When you see the prompt click on ‘Have disk’ and search for the extracted file and open it
- You will be asked to provide the changes required
- When the install window appears, click ‘ok’
If for some reason you are unable to complete the installation you can call the Dell Printer Support Number to speak to their technicians