Google Cloud Print is one of the most prominent technologies which can be used to print documents or photos on the web from any place. This feature can be used from any place including your phone, tablet to any of your printer which is using the application of Google Web and Android mobiles. You can also take help from HP support assistance to get further details regarding the Google print on HP Printers.
The process to set up Google Cloud Print on an HP Printer?
It has often been seen that the service of Google Cloud Print is not supported by the printers by default. To access this feature you would have to follow the given steps.
- It is essential for you to have a Google or Gmail account to be able to use the Google Cloud Print Service.
- Now you would have to register with the HP Cloud. To do this you can follow the below-stated steps.
HP ePrint-Capable Printers: This is an easy process which only involved a one-time registration with the HP cloud to access the printer’s email address prior to using the Google Cloud Print. Then you can add the printer’s email ID to your google account.
The process of registration is as given below:
- You must first make sure that your printer is capable of ePrint and that it is registered with the HP connect.
- Further, you would have to go to the Google Cloud Print website and sign in using your Gmail or Google account.
- Then you must fill the appropriate email ID in the provided field on the webpage and then click on ‘Connect my printer’ option.
- After this, you would have to simply follow the onscreen instructions after which your printer would be ready for cloud printing.
HP Classic Printers: The users have to understand that the HP classic printers do not have the feature of ePrint. To connect such a printer with the Google Cloud Print, the users would have to follow certain steps.
- It is important that you have Google Chrome on your system.
- Also, check that your HP Laserjet Printer is HP universal print driver which is also compatible with the postscript.
- Now you would have to navigate to the Google Cloud Print website and then choose the option of ‘Add a classic printer’ in the list provided.
- After that, sign into your account using your Google/Gmail account.
- Further, you would simply have to follow the on-screen instructions which would help you connect with Google Cloud Print.
Connecting and Printing using Google Cloud Print
After following the above steps you can then connect with your HP printer using your computer system or your mobile device.
- Ensure that all the aspects of your printer are accurately set.
- Login into your google account using chrome.
- Now you would have to select the printer, you would have to register your printer to be able to use the Google Cloud Print.
- Further, you can follow the onscreen instruction to start printing.
If you face any issue while you set up HP Printer with Google Cloud Print, then you can promptly connect with the HP Printer Support Number and avail their professional guidance on how to handle the issue that you are facing.