HP Printer Installation Problem
HP Printers are one of the most sought after printers in the world. HP provides its users with a vast array of options when it comes to printers. HP Printers are always provided with a CD-ROM which consist of the printer driver software. This makes the complete process of installation a lot easier, but at times when you wish to re-install the driver and cannot get hold of the CD-ROM that you had received that is when things get confusing and difficult.
This is a situation where you would require HP Printer installation support, this is not a situation to be very worried about. HP printers provide its users with the most optimum customer support service. One can easily get connected with the HP Printer Customer Care, and avail assistance in regard to their issue. This tech support service is available on a 24×7 basis with a toll-free number.
HP Printer installation process
Setting up an HP Printer can sometimes be a very irritating task and there are several users who have come across this very same issue. Below are the steps and process to be followed in order to install an HP printer on your system.
The first thing that has to be catered to is that you would require a printer driver which is compatible with the system that you are working on. If the system is not compatible you would face issue during installation and if you don’t possess the CD-ROM that was provided with your printer there is nothing to worry about. You can download the suitable printer driver from the official HP Printer website.
The process of downloading HP drivers and software:
- The first thing to do is to visit the website given-http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/
- After you are at the site, state your product name or software required into the search box
- Choose the operating system you are working on and click on the next button
- The driver software would be displayed on the screen
- Just choose the product and download it
- Save the download file in the desired location
Installation process after downloading the printer driver-
- Go to the Device and Printer window, and choose the option of Printers
- Further move to the option of ‘Add a Printer’
- Now a printer wizard setup would be in front of you, you would now have to choose how you would want to install the printer, using a USB cable or Wireless network
- In the next window, you would be able to select the appropriate driver required for installing this printer
- After all these steps are taken care of, your printer driver would be successfully installed
If you are stuck at any of the above-given steps and require installation support for HP Printer you can simply dial the customer care number and get connected with trained professionals who would assist you through the process in a much more detailed way. This would make sure that you are not left helpless at any point in time.