Dell has been constantly providing us with amazing features and devices for several years. Dell is one of the highly ranked printer manufacturers that are available in the market. They have been bringing out various kinds of printers which are packed with mesmerizing features. They completely changed the way of printing. Management of Dell printers are very easy and the configuration of these printers can be done without facing any difficulty. One thing that users get caught up is the issue of setting up their Dell Printers on their systems. The users can easily avail assistance by connecting with the Dell Printer Customer Support Number. At the same time they can also take up the steps that are given below:
Basic Requirements for Dell Printer Setup:
You would require a few basic things is necessary for you to be able to set up a Dell Printer. The list is as given below:
- Make sure that you have a fully functional Computer or Laptop.
- Ensure that you have a resilient and unwavering internet connection.
- You should have a power outlet this capable of effectively providing the required power to the printer.
Process for configuring the Dell Printer
When you have successfully provided the requirements that are given below, you can start the process of configuring your printer using the followings steps:
- Firstly unbox the Dell Printer from the box and ensure that it is kept in a good and clean spot.
- Then you would have to connect the printer to a power source using the power cord.
- Further, connect your printer to the computer or laptop using the USB Cable.
Process for setting up the Dell Printer
- When you purchase a new printer you would get a CD along with it. You can use this CD to install the printer driver on your system. If you do not have the CD, you can download the driver setup from the Dell Printer’s official website.
- Now you would have to select the language and then click on the option of next.
- After which you would have to accept the License Agreement.
- Once this is done you would then reach the connection type method.
- Then you would have to select the connection method, after which you would have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- This would then initiate the installation process of your printer driver.
If you strictly follow the information that has been given to you, the setup process would be highly easy. But if you come across any issue then the best alternative that you would have is to connect with Dell Printer Support Number. They would efficiently understand the issue that you are caught up with and then provide you with the best solution that is possible. These executives ensure complete customer satisfaction. This service can be availed on a 24-hour basis and is completely free of charge, which also calms the user’s concern about having to spend more money on the printer.